The mechanically reshaped tube end is positively connected by a conventional DIN fitting body and a DIN nut, the only possible leakage path being sealed off by an elastomer ring.
One characteristic feature of the new series is the shoulder on the end face if the reshaped tube, which is inserted into the cone of the body. This results in a marked improvement in assembly behaviour and good protection against excessive tightening.
- Few parts (reduced material and logistic costs)
- Simplest assembly
- No preliminary or follow up work required
- Secure / Pressure-resistant
- Absolutely leak-proof
- Reduce tolerates assembly errors
- Just one separating / sealing point
- Reliable assembly / Clear end of assembly
- Short assembly times, low torque
- Far lower tightening torque compared to all cutting-ring tube fitting systems